Written by Len Pagano
Puerto Rico’s First Lady Beatriz Isabel Rossello joins Safe America’s CEO Len Pagano in DC on Nov. 15, to announce the ’51 for US’ program.
It starts with an explanation of how naming #PuertoRico as our 51st State can save lives.
Also to be explored:
– Disaster recovery in #PuertoRico, #California, #Hawaii
– #Opioid crisis solutions
– Helping #veterans with PTSD get to hospitals via our HUMANS Care vehicles – plus legislation passed to help veterans avoid homelessness – featuring Hayden Collins
– Fighting #humantrafficking with our work with American Medical Response
– A growing coalition with the National Foundation for Women Legislators (NFWL) and 100 Black Men Of America, Inc.
– Announcing plans to work with the Pentagon’s Innovative Readiness Training program and assist communities across the U. S.
Space is limited. So, plan NOW to RSVP your attendance at the Rayburn Office Building by contacting Joe Caprara by email at Joe.Caprara@safeamerica.org or call Stephen George at (678)-437-4116.