Reaching Over 150 Million Americans as Safe America Starts our 26th Year of Protecting YOU!
America, We’re Here to Serve YOU!
Safe America is a 501(c)(3) non-profit celebrating its 26th year to save LIVES.
Now with Coronavirus, we’re educating Americans to avoid exposure that endangers you. And, through our SNN broadcast network, we’re sharing more reports on YouTube to offer insights into solving medical and emotional issues.
Our Atlanta-based staff works in 5 divisions. Major projects include: VET Tran (transporting veterans); HUMANS Care (rescuing girls from human trafficking); Cycurity (TM) (to avoid cyber hacking) BRAIN CAMP (training teens on safety and health issues); and internships with the University of Georgia’s SPIA School.
Our newly-incorporated WORLDSAFE Institute is partnering with domestic and international non-profits to analyze how to improve medical aid globally (in advance of any future pandeimic).
Coming September 9: a memorial in New York on the 20th anniversary of 9/11. And, a ‘training camp’ for our new CEO Network members.To attend, contact Joe Caprara at (770)-384-737. And, subscribe to our ‘Safety News Network’ (SNN) on YouTube to learn news you may not see on traditional news media!
Need advice or help? Call us at (770)-973-SAFE.
Safe America’s Programs Are Dedicated to Keeping YOU Alive!
- SafeTeen America – since 2001, we’ve trained over 10,000 teens in how to drive
- Cycurity – our program aimed at reducing Internet risks including financial hacking
- HUMANS CARE – we DO CARE about every person – especially young girls and boys. Our goal: to fight sexual trafficking… rescuing youth with churches and other non-profits
- VET TRAN – providing transportation to veterans… and address PTSD
- Brain Camp – a 6-hour class… helping youth become LEADERS in safety
- WORLDSAFE – launched with Delta Air Lines and Holiday Inn, WORLDSAFE is a re-emerging platform… helping address issues impact people globally
- BE Safe America – our national program, based on our experience with UPS in anticipating disasters and encouraging readiness
- Smartphone App – growing ‘app-titude’ to protect you anywhere you are… while sharing news via Safety News Network (SNN)
Chairman - Capital Campaign
Chairman - Resource Development
Co-Chairman, Let's Keep Safety Popular & Advance WorldSafe
Mary Lou Pagano
Chief Operating Officer
Senior Vice President, Executive Services
Senior Director, Presidents Office
Driver Education Instructor
Atlanta's FDHA Shows Support for 'COVID Conclusion Summit'
Jevon Gibson, CEO of Fulton DeKalb Hospital Author
Meet Stacey Gregory - 'Homeless Mom'
Ever meet a homeless person? There are 106,119 hom
- Abortion Issue
- active shooter incidents
- Brain Camp
- Disaster Resiliency
- George Floyd – Black Lives Matter – Disbanding Police
- Human Trafficking
- Mental Health
- Opioid Epidemic
- Positive Media
- public safety
- Puerto Rico
- Safe America Foundation
- Safety Information
- Seattle CHAZ Controvery
- The Alliance
- World News
- WorldSafe Awards