Subscribe to our newsletter
- Safe America Meets with FEMA Leader; Discuss Disaster alerts
- 106.7 FM to Broadcast Hour-long Program on Safe America
- Meeting in Washington Explores Disaster Resiliency
- National Guard Meets with Safe America; Discuss Afghan Vets Re-integration to U.S.
- SafeTeen Georgia Driving Academy IV Details Announced
Tags"Hurricane Sandy" 9/11 Allstate Atlanta Atlanta Medical Center BE Safe America Cars CDC Chevrolet Christmas Clayton County Craig Fugate Disaster disaster readiness driving FEMA Georgia Goodyear IEEE IPAWS Len Pagano Montlick & Associates Montlick and Associates Motorola Solutions National Preparedness Month Operation Hope Pepsi preparedness Publix Safe America Safe America Foundation safe teen driving safety seat belt social media speeding Sprint teen teens Text First. talk Second. texting ticket Wal-Mart weather WSB-TV