Plan to join us this November to help improve health and safety and attend the ‘Fall Forum’ on November 7 at the Georgia Int’l Convention Center near the Atlanta International Airport. Thanks to our hosts – the UPS Foundation, Allstate, AMR, Cloud 9 Online, P3 USA, Thought Horizon & the City of College Park and Clayton County, Georgia – we’ll address:
– COVID-19 and what we have learned in health care
– our ‘new’ Safe America app, being distributed for Apple and Android smartphones
– veteran joblessness and homelessness
– human trafficking and how we’re fighting it
– disaster readiness – and what isn’t ready yet!
Safe America will also unveil its ‘CEO Network‘ leadership… along with its new WorldSafe initiative. We’re delighted that ATL Airport Chamber of Commerce is a co-host with special invited guests/speakers from:
– the Puerto Rico Chamber of Commerce
– the Georgia Intellectual Property Alliance (GIPA)
– the Knights of Columbus and…
– Good360 plus other national non-profit partners
To learn more, contact Joe Caprara at (770)-384-7937. And, order tickets to our International Gala hosted
by Chairman Jeff Turner on Saturday, November 7. For more details, contact Crystal Mills at (770)-369-4228.